HEALING ARGAN REPAIR MASK
Intense Hydration, Repair, and Restoration
The H2PRO Black Diamond Argan Repair Mask smoothes, strengthens, protects, and restores hair free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and paraffin. Natural ingredients are powerful to all hair types but also gentle enough for colored or chemically treated hair. Natural color and moisture are sealed in to give a lustrous finish for the most refined, polished look. Give life back to dull hair with this quick absorbing, light mask.
To Use: After shampoo, apply moderate amount of mask into hair evenly. Leave in for 10-25 minutes. Preferably use with steam heating. Once hair cools, rinse and style as usual.
- Marula Oil – Rehydrates, Protects, Regenerates
- Quartz Oil – Strengthens, Promotes hair growth
- Black Sesame Oil – Keeps natural hair color
- Black Cumin Seed Oil – Maintains healthy scalp
- Argan Oil – Nourishes and Detangles hair
- Coconut Oil – Cleanses without drying hair
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – Prevents hair loss, Adds shine to hair
10.1 FL OZ/300 ML
What is Marula?
Sclerocarya birrea, commonly known as the marula is a medium-sized dioecious tree, indigenous to the miombo woodlands of Southern Africa, the Sudano-Sahelian range of West Africa, and Madagascar. It’s fruit has a light yellow skin rich in Vitamin C–up to 10 times more than an orange. The marula is rich in minerals like iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper which promote healthy hair. High amounts of oleic acid stimulates hair growth, making hair thicker, longer, and stronger, protecting from environmental aggressors like the sun, wind and pollution.
- Lightweight & Fast Absorbing
- Penetrates and hydrates deep into the roots
- Won’t flatten style or leave it looking greasy
- Rich in minerals (iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper).
- Helps promote healthy hair
- Contains up to 10 times more Vitamin C than orange fruit
- High in Omega-9 fatty acids, aka Oleic Acids
- Oleic acid stimulates hair growth, making hair thicker, longer, and stronger
- Protects from environmental aggressors like the sun, wind, and pollution
- Rich in amino acids
- Helps to regenerate hair follicle cells
- Increases shine and luster